Temporary / Casual / Holiday Work
depending on experience
COMMERCIAL CLEANERS HOUSEKEEPERS
he Bravo Housekeeping/Cleaning Team is in high demand. You must ideally have experience in hotel housekeeping and commercial interior cleaning of at least 12 months. You need to be flexible, reliable and committed to undertake the duties we need you to complete within housekeeping/cleaning. You can commit to 1-7 shorter shifts or up to 5 eight hour shifts per week, depending on our roster and your availability, so essentially you can work between 8 and 40 hours per week. If you have hospitality experience in other areas such as food & beverage, we can offer additional work and job variety.
Payrate is experience related and between $21.00 and up to $26.00 gross per hour plus holiday for experienced cleaners with own car.
- Clean 3/4/5 star hotel rooms, hospitality spaces, offices and retail outlets to relevant specifications, with an eye to detail and cleanliness.
- Our work is 7-days a week, so we have to fill a roster around the clock.
- Beside normal rostered hours, On-call work is regularly required, so it is essential you can work on short notice (same day or next day).
- Personal presentation and hygiene must be of a high standard, always wearing our stipulated uniform.
- Physically fit and able to perform all manual tasks typical to cleaning/housekeeping.
- Able to read and speak English and communicate clearly.
- A polite and courteous manner is essential with our hotel guests and fellow staff is essential.
- Able to get into Central Auckland by public transport anytime of the week. Own car is of a great advantage !!!
- Must have a clean criminal record or provide a current police check (or complete one for us). References may be requested.