casual / temporary / full time
$24.00 to $30.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay
Chefs de Partie & SCDP / Sous Chefs
CHEFS DE PARTIE & SENIOR CHEFS DE PARTIE - SOUS CHEFS & SENIOR SOUS CHEFS
Bravo Chefs can work between 1 and 7 shifts per week, so you can make yourself as busy as you like and work around your other commitments
Fulltime - minimum guaranteed 30 hours or as many as you like - Fulltime Chefs work an average of 35 to 45 hours per week!
Casual/temporary work - work when you like, and as much as you like, choose from our evolving roster!
- Highly competitive hourly rates for skilled and professional Chefs that want flexible and ongoing work
- Commis to CDP's $24.00 to $26.00 ph
- Snr Sous to Senior Sous / Senior Chefs $27.00 to $32.00 p.h
- Holiday pay in addition to the above rates.
- A large variety of Chefs skills are required for catering, cafes, restaurants, food production, banquets events, elderly care and dietary cooking.
- Kitchen Assistants require basic skills. Need and tidy appearance with excellent reliability necessary.
Bravo Temp Chefs need to have the following:
- Every Chef has different skills and experience, please provide a relevant CV and portfolio
- A food hygiene certificate and professional cooking qualifications (certificate or diploma)
- A professional and quality orientated work ethic with great flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Tidy appearance with well-maintained Chefs uniforms, full knife set and proper kitchen shoes
- Two verbal referees from previous supervisors or managers
- Your own reliable transport would be of great
You can phone Lutz on 021 633845 for further information or please submit your updated CV with a cover letter.